I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU DURING OUR TIME TOGETHER…BUT IN THE MEANTIME
Here is a bit about the person who will be behind the camera (P.S. That is me…just below Ellen)
* As a photographer, and a mom, I love seeing the big picture and noticing the little moments.
* I adore my boys….my teenage ones, and the one that I married a really long time ago
* I eat chocolate every day
* I have over 130 framed family photos in my home- and none are in those big collage frames
* Downward dog is a good thing for me
* Ellen’s catch phrase “Be Kind to One Another” is a favorite of mine
* I love beaches (and will photograph there whenever I can – Hawaii anyone???)
* I worked as a nanny in France when I was 19 and still keep in touch with the family to this day – I felt like I had become a Grandma when those kids became parents
* I love, love, love babies and kids – and they seem to like me too – have even been called the “Baby Whisperer” on occasion
* I feel lucky knowing that how I see things, makes people laugh, smile and cry
* I look forward to meeting you…..